Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twenty-two days and counting...!




Hello world! A quick update on my life since my last post, over 3 months ago(?!) I am engaged to a wonderful guy named Bryan, and we are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple on May 8th, just a little over 3 weeks from now. I'm still working at West Ridge Academy for a few more weeks, and I am still going to school--my last final is three days before the wedding day. We are sending out announcements this week. Here's a pic from our engagement photo shoot. See you in three weeks!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute!! Can't wait to be with you!!

Jill said...

I'm so happy for you! Your pictures are beautiful!

Shelby said...

Wow! Mandy updated her blog??? And you thought no one ever reads your blog!!

Marie said...

I check your blog week after week...nothing....I begin to despair....and then suddenly -- love is in the air!

Congratulations! You look great, and great together.

Keryn said...

Hey, Manda, Kristy's going to be in town on June 10 and wants to get together, maybe that night. Do you think you can? Let me know...