Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Envelope, please:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And the winner is...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A boy!!! Wow, that means that the boy cousins will soon outnumber the girl cousins in my family. Not keeping with Eynon tradition at all. Bryan and I are really excited. If you have any good ideas for boy names (our criteria: must be more than one syllable, nothing made up, and we tend to like more traditional names, but nothing too terribly popular) please let us know. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Yay! Congrats! I saw a link to your blog off of Alicia's blog. I didn't know you were even expecting. Boys are so much fun (believe me, I should know)!

Jill said...

Congrats Mandy! Boys are sweeties!

Keryn said...

YAY!!!

Ezra is a nice name. (Hee, hee.)

So is Gabriel. Or Aaron. Or Ricardo.

Or Lloyd. Ooops, not two syllables.

Shelby said...

I know it's only one syllable but i love the name Jack. Anyway, congrats!!! That is so exciting!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Mandy! I didn't know you were expecting until I came across Ally's blog and she posted something. I don't have any name suggestions right now but I'm sure I can think of some.

BTW Owen is a nice name and it does go with Ezra, just ask Keryn. :)